Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Greetings!

Hello dear Blog Travelers,

Today is the first day of 2016 and one of my intentions is to create a blog to keep track of this next year.  You can read my "About" page in the tabs above to learn a little more about me.

I began one painting and plan to work on a banner yet today to put up in my antique shop booth.  It is time to pull down Christmas and prepare for Valentines.  I feel like Walmart accept they had their Valentines out before Christmas.   This banner can be used for more than just one day.

I changed out my calendar this morning.  I had several to choose from.  I have a hard time deciding what calendar I like best.  I'm terrible.  They must "feel" right.  The freebies are beautiful but the energy isn't right.  I bought an adorable giant Owl one but it is too big.  Then I bought one from Russian Life  and it is the winner!  Not only a hefty calendar, it is the right size, the calendar part is done in black so I can see it across the room and the photographs are splendid!    I discovered Russian Life magazine a year ago and have fallen in love with their products and Russia!  I highly recommend them.

Ok, here is my work in progress painting.  Don't laugh...(snicker).







No comments:

Post a Comment